- Type: Full-time
- Industry: Industrial laundry business
- Experience: ° Sales in general – ° Previous work experience in an industrial laundry is a big plus
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Sales area: East Asia
- Start date: Immediate start
- Pay range: Monthly salary + bonus scorecard
ABS started in 1987 in the Netherlands as a consultancy company for the laundry and textile rental industry, quickly ABS’ focus changed from consultancy to IT solutions. 30 years later is ABS a market leader in many regions and the world’s largest supplier of laundry specific software solutions. Laundries and textile rental companies from over 5 continents work with ABS Laundry Business Solutions.
Over 600 laundry locations all over the world have implemented ABSSolute, our business specific ERP system. Some customers are even listed on international stock exchange markets. Now that UHF RFID has been introduced in the market, a whole new world is opening for us and it is a challenge for ABS to promote the innovative ABSSolute ERP system together with RFID and Industry 4.0 solutions in Japan.
The sales representative that we are currently hiring is responsible for:
- Promoting and selling ABS software in Asia Pacific regions (priority: Japan)
- Increasing our customer database in this region.
- Doing Market research: gather information on newly introduced products, pricing, competitors and opportunities.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Local marketing (in consultation with the head office)
- Take part in team efforts in order to accomplish company goals
- Business related travels are part of the job
- The search for service companies to assist installing the ABSSolute system locally.
- Must be highly sales driven and have the ability to work on their own and be creative in developing tactical sales plans and executing these on time to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of logistics
- A good level of interpersonal, motivational and organisational skills
- Building and maintaining business relationships with individuals and organizations
- Able to handle negotiations tactfully (and with patience)
- Experience of using sales database and outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Open and positive mindset
- Excellent time management and ability to multi task
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Hands-on mentality
ARE YOU THE ONE?
If you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our team, please contact us. We are eager to discuss your skills, experience and motivation during an interview!